Would you like to improve your business’s cash flow? If yes, Flow’s team of expert cloud accountants can help you enhance your payment process using KashFlow. With KashFlow accounting software, receiving payments is easier and faster. Clients can pay with just the click of a button. Follow-ups are automated. Plus, the software is compatible with a range of payment processors, making the process convenient for both you and your clients.
Receive payments faster
Thanks to the “Pay Online”button on KashFlow invoices, customers can make payments on the spot. This is linked directly to your payment processor account, making card payments quicker and easier. Compatible payment processors include:
- Secure Hosting and Payments
- Realex Payments
- Processing Point
Linking KashFlow to your payment methods
Here a just a few of the payment systems integrated with the KashFlow:
ePOS – Integrate KashFlow with your ePOS system (or electronic point of sale) and every transaction will be automatically transferred directly to your accounting software.
Worldpay – Worldpay supplies physical terminals and online gateways which businesses use to process payments face-to-face, by phone or online. By integrating your Worldpay account with your KashFlow software, every transaction is automatically recorded in your account.
Integration takes a few steps:
- Choose ‘Card Options’ from the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Contact Worldpay on email@example.com to obtain your Worldpay Installation ID.
- Enter your Installation ID in the box provided.
- Bingo! Your KashFlow account is connected to your Worldpay account.
Gocardless – Using GoCardless, you can create direct debits and request one-off payments. Connect your KashFlow software to GoCardless by following these steps:
- Select ‘GoCardless’ from the ‘Settings’ tab, and then click the ‘Create a GoCardless Account’ button.
- From here, you can follow the prompt to set up a new account, or sign-in to your existing account.
- Once you are redirected to your GoCardless settings page, choose where on KashFlow to record incoming payments.
- Edit your e-mail templates and other settings using the drop down menus.
- Click ‘Update’ to save your settings.
Magento, Zen Cart and Shopify – Thanks to KashFlow’s integration with the CarryTheOne app, KashFlow is compatible with Magento, Zen Cart and Shopify e-commerce stores.
To capture your e-commerce transactions in KashFlow, follow these steps:
- Enable the KashFlow API via ‘API Settings’ in the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Log on your CarryTheOne Configuration Panel
- Type in your KashFlow username and password.
- Hit the ‘Save’ button.
All your transactions will automatically be recorded in your KashFlow software.
Woocommerce – If you’ve built your e-commerce website using WordPress, you’ll need a platform such as Woocommerce to enable transactions. KashFlow is compatible with sites using Woocommerce too, so you can automatically record every transaction.
PayPal – PayPal is a very popular third party payment processing system with both buyers and sellers. You can connect your PayPal account to the KashFlow system using these simple steps
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab, select ‘Card Options’ then ‘Pay Online’ options.
- Select “PayPal”from the “Payment Buttonsâ€.
- Enter your PayPal details.
- Select the button you wish to use on your invoices for customers to pay.
You can also add PayPal payment buttons to your invoices so your customers can pay directly.
Record your expenses
KashFlow can capture business expenses too. You can add an expense account to KashFlow in a few easy steps:
- Select ‘Add New Account’ from the ‘Bank’ menu.
- Enter the account name (i.e. Expenses), start date and starting balance (this should be zero).
- Click ‘Add Account’.
Your new expense account is now set up for you to use. All you have to do is add the costs to the account. Here’s how:
- Go to ‘Create+’ in the ‘Purchases’ menu
- Fill in the relevant details as you would a regular purchase invoice.
- Mark the invoice as paid from your expense account in the ‘Payment Details’ section.
KashFlow is also compatible with expense recording apps, such as TripCatcher, Receipt Bank, Kagazz and Spendgate. You can keep track of your expenses on the go with these apps, then seamlessly transfer the data into KashFlow to keep your records accurate. No paper or spreadsheets required.
How can Flow help?
KashFlow comes with a lot of payment options, which can be challenging for new users. If you’re interested in KashFlow, but don’t know where to start, you’re in the right place. Whether you need advice or hands-on assistance, Flow’s team of expert cloud accountants are here to help.