Managing your business’s finances is easier and faster with KashFlow’s data management capabilities. This cloud-based accounting software gives you access to all of your data, whenever and wherever you need it. Using KashFlow couldn’t be simpler. However, if you need help importing your data, Flow’s team of cloud accounting experts can support you every step of the way.
Benefits of using KashFlow to manage your data online
Using KashFlow to manage your data can benefit your business in many ways. Here are just a few of the advantages KashFlow’s cloud-based data management features offer:
Store your data in the cloud – The cloud is now a commonly used term when talking about online services, but how can it help your business? It’s simple. With KashFlow, you can store your information on an online server, so you can access it anywhere on any device that can connect to the internet.
Multi-users – You are no longer limited to one user. You can give your colleagues access to the software so you can work together to manage your business, wherever you are.
Security – You control the level of access for other users. You don’t have to worry about a breach of security if your laptop is stolen, or a USB goes missing. All your information is stored safely in the cloud where only you, and the people you choose, can access it.
No downtime – Upgrades to the software are carried out automatically online, so you don’t have to worry about downtime. All of the software is up-to-date and can be used wherever you have an internet connection. If your computer stops working, you can still access your data on a smartphone or tablet.
Importing your existing CSV data using KashFlow
Would you like to import data into KashFlow to keep your records all in one place? Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Using your own spreadsheet or KashFlow templates, organise your data. There are column headings that are required to import the data into KashFlow, but there are also optional headings you can use to include additional information. Make sure no special characters, such as brackets or pound signs, are included as this could cause errors when importing.
- From the Settings menu, select ‘Import Data’ then select ‘Import CSV Files’.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select ‘CSV’ then the type of data you are importing. Options include Bank Transactions, Customers and Invoice Payments, along with any other financial information you may need from previous records.
- Upload the file.
- If your spreadsheet includes headings in the first row, tick the box to confirm this.
- Map the file by using the drop down menus to match the correct column headings.
- Click ‘Import’.
Get the most out of KashFlow
At Flow, we understand that using new accounting software can be a daunting challenge and a steep learning curve. However, there is no need to worry. KashFlow’s support team has a 95.55% customer satisfaction rating, so help is always at hand.
However, if you’d prefer to have a dedicated account manager with extensive KashFlow know-how guiding you at every step, we can help at Flow. Whether you need hands-on assistance, training or advice on any aspect of KashFlow, Flow’s team of cloud-based accounting experts are here to help.