Around 80% of US small businesses that use financial management software have opted for QuickBooks, according to chicagonow.com. There are countless reasons why it’s such a popular choice, but we’re sure the ability to use add-ons is one of the major factors. QuickBooks understands that every business is different and, therefore, needs a way to customise their accounting software. Whether you need help managing your inventory or point of sale transactions, there is an add-on for almost every possible task you can imagine.
The benefits of QuickBooks add-ons
With the right combination of add-ons, you can optimise your workflow and turn your company into a well-oiled machine. However, making the right choices and ensuring everything is seamlessly connected can require know-how and research. Fortunately, choosing and setting up add-ons is just one of the ways that Flow’s team of cloud accounting experts can help your business.
QuickBooks add-ons you can save money, time and effort. Here are a few of the options:
- Payroll – File payroll taxes and pay your employees automatically.
- Payment – Accept mobile and online payment faster.
- Advanced inventory options – Ideal when you need to manage your inventory more efficiently.
- Point of Sale – Connect your point of sale software with QuickBooks.
- Demandforce – Tap into social, text, e-mail and online reviews to help keep customers coming back to your growing business.
Get more out of your add-ons with Flow
Unsure which QuickBooks add-ons are best for your business goals? Whether you need an add-on that tracks billable time, syncs QuickBooks with your online store or even checks for available financing, we can help. In fact, Flow’s team of cloud accounting experts can customise a system for your goals and requirements. You can even request comprehensive training for your bespoke online system. Plus, with a Flow account manager at hand, you’ll have constant support at every step of the way.