Approximately 29 million small businesses in the US use financial management software. According to chicagonow.com, around 80% of these businesses handle their accounting needs with QuickBooks, which is a huge market share.
One of the reasons why QuickBooks is immensely popularity is that it can be integrated with various applications to deliver a more comprehensive business-boosting experience. The benefits of integrations include customisation, an enhanced work stream and improved accounting capabilities. Here are just a few of the options:
QuickBooks can be integrated with Zoho, which is an integrated suite of business apps. With a connection in place, data can be seamlessly transferred. This reduces the amount of duplicated effort and ensures consistency is maintained across your systems. To add the Zoho app to the Quickbooks web connector:
- Select ‘Start’, ‘Programs’, ‘QuickBooks’ and then ‘Menu’.
- Select “Add an Application” in the QuickBooks Web Connector window.
- Choose the .QWC file downloaded from Zoho and click “Open”.
- After the application is added, data can be transferred either automatically or manually.
- It’s possible to change preferences for the application in QuickBooks under ‘Edit’, ‘Preferences’, ‘Company Preferences’ and then ‘Integrated Application’.
If you want to keep your Amazon transaction data, pricing and inventory information as accurate as possible, integrate it with QuickBooks. You will be able to:
Track available inventory.
- Create budgets to estimate future expenses and income.
- Access numerous accounts.
- View the details of your business through Profit and Loss.
Zapier (Or Zendesk) Integration
You can take QuickBooks further by integrating it with other apps, such as PayPal, Stripe and FreshBooks. With the right options, you can automate the frustrating and tedious tasks in your workflow. Zapier integration allows users to connect QuickBooks to hundreds of other apps, giving them the power to automate their work. To start using Zapier:
- Connect your QuickBooks account to Zapier.
- Login to QuickBooks and confirm which company you want to connect with.
- Confirm that you would like Zapier to access your information within QuickBooks.
- Click ’Authorize’ and you will be redirected to Zapier.
- Confirm that the account is working as expected.
Using the same process, Zendesk (Zapier’s helpdesk tool) can be integrated with QuickBooks too.
WHMCS is an all-in-one option for client management provided for companies involved in reseller hosting. The plugin allows access support capabilities and billing preferences. As any business expert will tell you, keeping your accounting in order is a crucial part of turning a profit in business. By integrating WHMCS with QuickBooks, you can ensure that you never miss an invoice, as QuickBooks invoices are automatically added to WHMSC.
To integrate WHMCS into QuickBooks all you need to is:
- Install Zapier for application interaction (following the steps outlined in the above section).
- Add a new invoice into your QuickBooks account.
- Zapier will take the information from the invoice and add it to WHMCS.
All you need to have is a WHMCS account and a QuickBooks account. Easy.
Mastering QuickBooks Integrations with Flow
If you need help integrating applications with QuickBooks, look no further. Flow’s team of expert cloud accountants can help you picks the right applications to suit your needs, then guide you through the integration stage or even provide hands-on assistance.
Our unique accounting service package is perfect whether you need to integrate one or one-hundred applications with QuickBooks. When you choose Flow, you can leave the numbers to us and focus on your business. And that’s a promise.