Getting to grips with new cloud accounting software, such as Xero, can be a daunting task. And it’s common to come across problems or burning questions along the way. Fortunately, one of the great things about Xero is they supply dozens of online resources.
We’ve covered some of Xero’s basics in this article. However, if you’d prefer to have hands-on assistance with Xero, look no further than Flow’s team of cloud accounting experts.
Resetting your Xero password
In a day and age where secure details are essential for every online account, forgetting passwords is a frequent problem. However, you can reset your Xero password in 5 simple steps:
- Go to the Xero login page.
- Select the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Enter the e-mail address you use to login to Xero, and select ‘Send’.
- Check your e-mail for a forgotten password e-mail from Xero, and use the link in the e-mail to reset your password.
- Finally, login to Xero using your new password.
Getting started with Xero TV and Xero U
For a thorough introduction to Xero and its features, Xero TV includes a series of webinars, how-to guides and case studies. The most prominent Xero TV features include:
- Xero 101 videos for Xero everyday use.
- Simple how-to video tutorials to show you how to get things done using Xero.
- Real case studies with organisations sharing their Xero experiences.
- All the news on recent Xero updates.
- An introduction to the Xero team.
You can also find education, training and events for small organisations at Xero U, Xero’s University. Tailored for small businesses, Xero U offers Xero certification, an introduction to cloud accounting, plus specific education for business owners, financial staff, advisers, accountants, bookkeepers and partners.
Help with Xero from Flow
At Flow, we understand that many business owners worry about the challenges of switching to a new accountant of accounting software. That’s why we always go the extra mile to ensure every business’s transition to Xero is stress-free and easy. If you ever have a question or desperately need a some support, don’t worry. Your dedicated Flow account manager is always on hand to answer your questions and help you business make the most of Xero.